Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playing and Goal-Making

Of the 7 and 1/2 habits of learning, the easiest one for me to develop is, of course, the last one: play. I'd rather play than do anything else. Then again, I'd probably get bored of it if that was all I did. I learn the most when I'm playing and interacting with other people.
Goal-making, the first habit, is probably the most difficult for me. I always have trouble making goals and keeping them. I usually forget the goals I make. I think I may have short-term memory loss . . . oh well . . . anyway, you would think it would help to write my goals down on paper, but I usually accidentally throw the goal paper away.

2 comments:

marisax3bella said...

Josh? is this you? (this is marisa) I have some videos on my blog that you might regognize..haha :D

Jamaaron said...

It is I!